Nollywood on-screen character and entertainer Maryam Charles has recognized the extraordinary works men do particularly the wedded ones in their families.
She as of late left a note on her Instagram page utilizing her better half as an example. As per her, she some of the time gets astonished at how hard and brilliant her hubby attempts to accommodate her and the youngsters.
She prompted women and spouses to consistently discover time to spoil their men and cause them to feel adored by his family and furthermore constrain them to unwind and rest since when you leave them, they’ll routinely work without having some rest.
Read Maryam Charles post on her Instagram page below;
- “I sometimes look at my husband and I’m amazed at how hard/smart he works just to provide a better life for our family.
- “See ehn, men go through a lot. From the time they are born, the mantle of provision is placed upon them. Everyday they wake up and it’s how to make sure food is on the table for those at home that is on their minds. Kai! No be small thing o.
- “The responsible ones amongst them don’t complain, you will not see them coming on social media bashing anybody, their own is to do their work, provide and protect their loved ones and go. It’s the irresponsible ones that go around looking for girls to destroy, those ones have no future.
- “I’m not saying women don’t also hustle or provide, I’m just giving props to the men. They have it rough and it shouldn’t be so. To the women who have a responsible man by their side, take care of your man. Pamper him. Pleasure him. Praise him. Make him feel good because the words of our mouth serve as fuel for them. Force him to relax from time to time because if you leave them, these men will work and work and work lol
- “To all the boys and young men out there, always strive to be a responsible man.
- “And please, don’t listen to those who say marriage is a scam. Marriage is a beautiful thing if you are blessed with the right person. But if you don’t want to get married, nothing spoil. Again, don’t listen to wrong advice from foolish people.”