Nollywood on-screen character and entertainer Maryam Charles has recognized the extraordinary works men do particularly the wedded ones in their families.
She as of late left a note on her Instagram page utilizing her better half as an example. As per her, she some of the time gets astonished at how hard and brilliant her hubby attempts to accommodate her and the youngsters.
She prompted women and spouses to consistently discover time to spoil their men and cause them to feel adored by his family and furthermore constrain them to unwind and rest since when you leave them, they’ll routinely work without having some rest.
Read Maryam Charles post on her Instagram page below;
- “I sometimes look at my husband and I’m amazed at how hard/smart he works just to provide a better life for our family.
- “See ehn, men go through a lot. From the time they are born, the mantle of provision is placed upon them. Everyday they wake up and it’s how to make sure food is on the table for those at home that is on their minds. Kai! No be small thing o.
- “The responsible ones amongst them don’t complain, you will not see them coming on social media bashing anybody, their own is to do their work, provide and protect their loved ones and go. It’s the irresponsible ones that go around looking for girls to destroy, those ones have no future.
- “I’m not saying women don’t also hustle or provide, I’m just giving props to the men. They have it rough and it shouldn’t be so. To the women who have a responsible man by their side, take care of your man. Pamper him. Pleasure him. Praise him. Make him feel good because the words of our mouth serve as fuel for them. Force him to relax from time to time because if you leave them, these men will work and work and work lol
- “To all the boys and young men out there, always strive to be a responsible man.
- “And please, don’t listen to those who say marriage is a scam. Marriage is a beautiful thing if you are blessed with the right person. But if you don’t want to get married, nothing spoil. Again, don’t listen to wrong advice from foolish people.”
CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO ORDER THE PRODUCT
FOLLOW OUR OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE FIR SWIFT TRENDING UPDATES
#BBNaija: Nengi emerges as this week’s HoH; earns her spot in the finale
Big Brother Naija housemate, Nengi has for the second time during her time in the Big Brother house, emerge as...
Your breasts won’t be firm forever, don’t deprive your children of breast milk – Pete Edochie advises women (Video)
#BBNaija: ‘She’s such a sweet lady’ – Kiddwaya’s mother finally speaks with Erica
“I’d date any man willing to accept me for who I am” – BBNaija’s Anto Lecky
“22 years of putting smiles on people’s faces” – Comedian, Basketmouth says as he celebrates 42nd Birthday (Photos)
#BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Uti Nwachukwu, other celebrities react to Kiddwaya’s Eviction
#BBNaija: Reno Omokri attacks Nigerian youths over Sunday night’s eviction show
President Buhari’s praise singer receives N57m to release new song for him
President Muhammadu Buhari’s praise singer, Dauda Kahutu popularly known as Rarara, has received not less than N57m to release a...